While at this magical place, we took a really fun bike tour with Nantucket By Bike. Our only complaint is that the “town view” tour wasn’t hours longer.
Other Insider Tips:
- The Juice Bar: With lines around the block for good reason, this is the best ice cream on the Island. Their homemade waffle cone bowls are perfect to share, and my favorite scoop was strawberry ice cream with dark chocolate chips. Mmm!
- Seven Sea Street Inn: We loved this cozy B&B with yummy breakfasts, comfy beds, and quiet evenings although close to everything.
- Town Pool: This extremely expensive retail shop has imaginative activities inside such as mini golf and a surprise photo opp downstairs.
- B-ACK Yard BBQ: All the noms – definitely worth checking out (the baked beans, mac and cheese, and brisket were the best!)
- Brotherhood of Thieves: cool patio and fresh food.