In honor of the Marshmallow Fluff Festival which was started in 2006, we are posting our favorite places that sell fluff items:
- Spindler Confections: One of our favorite stops on the Davis Square food tour is this magical candy store with Jeremy Spindler at the helm. Try their maple caramels with fluff inside!
- Gracie’s Ice Cream: Try the fluff cone! Trust us.
- Davis Square Donuts & Bagels: We hear this creative donut shop uses fluff in their donut toppings. Mmm!
- Somerville Brewing Company: Slumbrew has what we call “grown-up” fluffernutters made on Iggy’s whole grain bread with a thin layer of fluff, not the goopy fluff and peanut butter on white bread that we grew up with – but still yummm!
- Union Square Donuts: They’re baaaack. For a limited time every Fall, fluff donuts make their appearance at this Union Square shop, and boy are we psyched!
- Insider Tip: Fluff Festival needs volunteers every year, so that’s a great way to get more involved. See you there!