If you’re brave you may go to Southie on St. Paddy’s Day but we don’t blame you if you run the other way scared — there’s a large crowd and general ruckus although the Police are often in on the fun. So get out your green shirt and start saying “wicked pissah”:
Here are some of our favorite things to do on St. Paddy’s Day in Boston and also our Top Irish Pubs:
Southie’s St. Paddy’s Day Parade
The craziness officially starts at Saturday at 1pm by the South Boston Broadway T Stop but you’ll probably hear it coming from miles away.
Our Favorite Irish Pubs in Boston:
- The Burren (Davis Square)
- The Druid (Inman Square)
- The Asgard (Harvard Square)
- Matt Murphy’s (Brookline Village)
- Lincoln Tavern (South Boston)
- Worden Hall (South Boston)
- Paddy’s and O’Hara’s (Newton)
- Galway House (Jamaica Plain)
- Cornish Pasty (Back Bay)
- The Pour House (Back Bay)
- The Gallows (South End)
Listen to the Dropkick Murphy’s
They often ship up to Boston and play live at the House of Blues!
Drink some Irish beer – anywhere!
Ready to have fun? Our Boston Food Tours and Chocolate Tours run weekly. Check out our Tour Calendar to book your experience this weekend.